Honey is sweet and healthy, pure natural product. It is made by bees that collect pollen from flowers. Its color can vary from yellow to dark brown. The color depends on the type of flowers and trees, bees have used to make honey. We all use honey for eating and supplement to our coffee, tea or cookies. But there are many more benefits of this great product.
1. Mix vinegar and honey with water (1:1:1 ratio) and drink it. This simple remedy will help you in a case of intestinal parasites. Maybe it doesn’t taste very good, but it is highly effective. However, if you still have the same symptoms, you must go to a doctor.
2. Ancient Egyptians used honey in cases of injuries and burns. It has great antibacterial qualities, so you can use it today. Wash the wound with a clean water and apply honey. You can also use it on burns.
3. Honey will give you more energy. This is very useful when you feel tired or you have some important game where you must give your best.
4. Honey is good for your face. You can wash your face with honey and warm water. This will be effective against acne and give you soft skin.
5. You can use honey when you have a hangover. It helps your body in alcohol elimination.
These are alternative uses for honey. Still, the best use is eating honey. Many experts recommend eating honey several times a day. In addition, bees aren’t hurt during collecting honey, so there is no reason to worry about this.