German Chocolate NILLA Sandwiches
● Nilla Wafers
● ½ cup canned sweetened condensed milk
● 1 cup toasted sweetened flaked coconut
● 2 tablespoon - toasted, sweetened, flaked coconut (extra)
● ½ cup melted frozen topping
● Chopped Pecans
● Melted semi-sweet baking chocolate
● Mix one cup coconut, pecans and apply it on the wafers, cover the other wafer to make it as a sandwich.
● Add the topping and semi-sweet baking chocolate into a microwaveable bowl. Microwave for 45 to 55 seconds until it is melted. Stir well.
● Now spread this on the top of the cookies and sprinkle the remaining coconut on top.
Easy Chocolate Rum Balls
● Chocolate Brownies - 250gms
● Heavy Cream - 7 to 10 tablespoons
● ¾ cup of chocolate chips or button
● ¼ cup of raisins
● Rum - 2 ounces
● Soak the raisins in the rum for ½ hour.
● In a bowl, crumble the brownies, add the raisins with rum, and mix it well so it can be formed into small balls.
● Roll the mixture into balls and put in the freezer for 15 minutes.
● Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave and now cover the rum balls with chocolate and leave it in the fridge for an hour to get firm.
No Bake Cookies
● Oatmeal - 3 cups
● White sugar - 2 cups
● ½ cup milk
● Cocoa powder - 2 tablespoon
● Butter or Margarine
● Peanut butter - ½ cup (smooth or crunchy)
● Vanilla Extract - 1 teaspoon
● In a saucepan, add sugar, butter, cocoa, and milk and stir it well over a medium heat to melt together.
● Remove it from the stove and add the peanut butter, stir well.
● When the peanut butter is melted, add oatmeal and vanilla.
● Drop by teaspoonfuls on wax paper and allow cookies to cool.